The Art of Friendship
Online for the first time, a course offered by Worth Living Mental Health with the support of the Canadian Mental Health Association Nova Scotia Division.
Keith Anderson will facilitate.
No charge to attend.
- Orientation to Recovery through the Art of Friendship Workshop
- Understanding Human Behavior and Basic Needs Theory
- Responsibility and Commitment
- Values and Integrity
- Self-Disclosure and Trust
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Intimacy and Group Closure
8 weeks, 2 hours a week.
Start date -Tuesday, September 17, at 7 pm AST, concluding on November 5.
Please follow the link to submit your application to attend.